How are they stacked? Spacing: 147 cm apart. Each antenna is hooked up to the combiner with a 132 cm Belden H125 coax. H plane: 56° and E plane +/- 60°.
Belden H125 PVC
Opening angle of the stacked Emme Esse logpers on 9B vs 5C, Germany.
- operating frequency : 174 – 230 MHz
- channels : 5-12
- gain : 8.5 dB
- anterior-posterior ratio : greater than 22 dB
- output impedance : 75Ω
- connection : built-in connector F
- width of the main beam in the H plane : 56 °
- number of elements : 14
- mast mechanical load at 120 km/h : 3,6 kg
- weight : 0,83 kg
- length : 1100 mm
Compared to the RF-Market Yagi the gain is about the same or even a tiny bit less. The opening angle is clearly smaller than with only one logper or a yagi. Turning the antenna a few degree makes a difference on weak muxes.
Total cost 50.60 euros for two logpers and a combiner. Shipping included.
RF Market Yagi
Emme Esse log periodic
Emme Esse combiner
Stacking the logpers
New set-up – stacked logpers beneath the Körner FM antenna.