Today Clem Schmidt released QIRX 4.0.5.
What’s new in QIRX 4.0.5 (abridged from the QIRX history page)?
- Tab windows are now cleaned (when tuning to a new MUX, info from the previous MUX is no longer briefly retained).
- Upgrade to .NET7.
- Better Vector processing.
- Bias-T is switched off before stopping. The previous Bias-T state is entered in the config file, for the next start.
- DAB Time instead of PC-Time for the logged items.
- Better Alignment in the log entries, for easier import into Excel.