QT-DAB 4.4.1 has just been released and Jan Van Katwijk has done some major improvements!
Download QT-DAB 4.4.1 here.
What’s new in QT-DAB 4.4.1?
- QT-DAB is now ‘always on top’ making it easier to use the map and keeping an eye on QT decoding.
- A dot now indicates the last transmitter received. The dot changes into a clover like icon when not new any longer.
- The listing lay-out on the right hand side has been updated making it clearer and easier to read.
- All transmitters received from a particular MUX are listed on the right hand side.
- The number of transmitters received are listed.
- When clicking on a dot or a ‘clover’ data is produced below the listing including the distance to your reception location.